As a UConn faculty member or teaching assistant you are eligible to a no-cost subaccount to CETL's NCFDD Institutional Membership. NCFDD Institutional Membership offers relevant professional development training, intense and reliable support from highly-trained and successful mentors, a confidential “safe space” for problem-solving and peer-mentoring, and a convenient virtual format so you can learn at your own convenience.
- Greater success with publications and securing external funding for research
- Increased confidence as an independent researcher
- Healthier relationships with departmental colleagues
- Increased interactions with campus-based and external mentors, sponsors, and collaborators
- Increased job satisfaction
- The Monday Motivator (weekly productivity email)
- Access to monthly core curriculum webinars, guest expert webinars, and multi-week courses
- Access to the Career Center
- Recordings of all previous webinars and multi-week courses
- Access to moderated monthly writing challenges and mentor matches
- Discounted Faculty Success Program (FSP) registration
- Free access to online accountability and tracking software to alumni of the Faculty Success Program
How to Activate Your Institutional Sub-Account Membership
- Visit www.FacultyDiversity.org/Registration
- Select your institution's name frm the list of Institutional Members.
- Create a username and enter your first and last name.
- On the next page, complete the registration process. Be sure to include your institutional e-mail address (i.e. @university.edu).
- You will receive a welcome e-mail within two business days confirming that your account is active and that you can access the NCFDD resources.