University of Connecticut-Storrs has purchased an institutional membership to The Teaching Professor
As a member of our campus community this online content from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. Since 1972 Magna has been a leading provider of higher education professional development resources. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
Edited by respected scholar and author, Dr. Maryellen Weimer, the new Teaching Professor reflects the changing needs of today’s college faculty and the students they teach. Featuring more articles, more resources, and more depth, The Teaching Professor keeps readers informed of pedagogically sound techniques, new ideas, strategies that work, and pragmatic approaches for enhancing student learning and improving instructional effectiveness, regardless of teaching modality or academic discipline.
STEP 1: Obtain the Teaching Professor’s Authorization Code
Please complete the form below, click submit and you will receive the code.
STEP 2: Activate your group subscription membership
- Fill in the required fields under Account information, then click Submit and Confirm
- Select Home from the menu bar to view the most recently published content, search by topic, or access the Monthly Archive.
STEP 3: Access the group subscription
- Go to www.teachingprofessor.com
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner. Enter your Email Address & Password, and click Log In. You should have access to all content on the site. To update your account settings, click on My Account in the upper right corner & select the appropriate option.
- Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday
- Email email@example.com