University of Connecticut-Storrs has purchased access to The Teaching Professor and 20-Minute Mentor Commons
As a member of our campus community this online content from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. Since 1972 Magna has been a leading provider of higher education professional development resources. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
Edited by respected scholar and expert Dr. Maryellen Weimer,of Penn State Berks, The Teaching Professor is a forum for discussion of the best strategies supported by the latest research for effective teaching in the college Classroom.
20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of Magna’s popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of faculty development topics.
There are two ways to access the latest content or browse the archives:
- On-campus, go to www.magnapubs.com/group to view our group subscription content. It is not necessary to create an account or log in to access the subscription on-campus.
- To access the group subscription from an off-campus computer follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Obtain the Authorization Code
Please complete the form below, click submit and you will receive the code.
STEP 2: Activate your group subscription access
- Go to www.magnapubs.com/site-license/registration.html?v=uconn0622
- Follow the three-step process by entering your information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter the group Authorization Code and click Submit
STEP 3: Access the group subscription
- Go to http://www.magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address & password and click Log In. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
- On the My Online Access page, you will see all the content you, or your institution subscribes to or has purchased for online viewing. To update your account settings and preferences, hover over My Account in the upper right corner and select the appropriate option.
- For Teaching Professor subscribers: When taken to The Teaching Professor web site, in the upper right corner, select Sign In. Re-enter your email address and Magna password. Click Sign In. You will now have full access to the articles and content on the site
- Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday
- Email email@example.com