CETL is pleased to announce the winners of the Large Course Redesign Grant. The Large Course Redesign Grant initiative is aimed at “making large courses feel small” through the integration of pedagogy with technology and active learning.
Submissions were evaluated on the following criteria:
- Enrollment of 100+ students in very large sections or a large number of smaller sections;
- Identifiable academic problem or opportunity;
- Whole course redesign;
- Provision of significantly more active and learner-centered experience;
- Integration of educational technology;
- Assessment of mastery of learning; and
- Resource efficiency.
Congratulations to the Previous Large Course Redesign Grant winners:
|ENGR 1166||Daniel Burkey, Jason Lee, Jeffrey McCutcheon, Jeffrey Meunier, Sarira Motaref, Jennifer Pascal|
|PHYS 1025||Katherine Whitaker, Cara Battersby, Jonathan Trump|
|PNB 2264/2265||John Redden, Kristen Kimball, Radmila Filipovic|
|CHEM 1127/1128||Clyde Cady|
|ENGL 1010/1011||Lisa Blansett, Brenda Brueggemann|
|PNB 2274/2275||Xinnian Chen, Geoffrey Tanner|