PDF Version: Adding Links to the Navigation Menu
Whenever you want to work in your course and make changes, “Edit Mode” must be turned on. This button is found at the upper right of your screen when inside a course site where you are
Adding Links to the Navigation Menu
1. Click on the “+” icon at the upper left-hand corner of the course menu.
2. Choose the type of link you wish to add.
Types of Links:
- Content Area: Page where you can add many different types of content and activities
- Module Page: This is NOT a Learning module. For adding notification boxes like those on the My Courses page.
- Blank Page: Built using the Content Editor in HuskyCT.
- Tool Link: Used to make tools available to students, such as Discussion, Blogs, Email, My Grades, etc.
- Web Link: Add a link to a website.
- Course Link: Adds link to something already built into your course site (generally not recommended)
- Subheader: Create a bold text header in your menu
- Divider: Add a gray divider line
3. Name the link, check box to make available (visible to students), and click Submit.