In your HuskyCT course, course, add a new assignment by clicking on the “Build Content” menu and click on the Portfolium LTI link.
The “Create Portfolium LTI” form loads, fill out the following required settings:
- Name of assignment
- Enable Evaluation: YES
- Points Possible: numerical value this assignment would be scored against
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Click on the assignment you just created
When you click on an LTI assignment in HuskyCT, the application auto-logs into the Portfolium EDU Platform.
The Portfolium EDU platform requires you to enter the following fields to create your assignment:
- Instructions – This will give the student directions for the assignment
- Scoring Type – Set the scoring type for this assignment, there are 5 options to chose from:
-Rubric (if using a rubric, the rubric will need to be created in Portfolium EDU before you can select this option)
-Pass / Fail
- Skills/Competencies – add the skills the student will acquire from completion of the assignment
- Due Date – Set a due date on when the assignment must be completed by
- Category – Select the assignment category
- Publish Immediately – By default, the publish “ON” button is enabled
You can now see the assignment in the Portfolium EDU platform by clicking on “View Assignment” button.