Teaching Tools at your Fingertips
Are you interested in learning more about leading class discussions, flipping the classroom, conducting large classes, assessing student learning, or other useful teaching tips? Mentor Commons is free to use and available any time online.
This series offers video-based programs designed to answer a specific question related to teaching and learning, delivering actionable insights in highly focused 20-minute presentations designed to fit busy schedules.
Subscribe to Magna’s 20-Minute Mentor Commons Today
As a member of the UConn campus community, you have free access to all of the 20-Minute Mentor videos, which cover a broad range of faculty development topics, at all times. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career:
STEP 1: Activate your 20-Minute Mentor Commons subscription
- Go to magnapubs.com/sitelicense/registration.html?v=uconn0622
- Enter information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter our group Authorization Code UCONN752and click Submit
Please note: entering the Authorization Code is done only once.
STEP 2: Access the 20-Minute Mentor Commons library
- Go to magnapubs.com/profile
- Enter your email address & password & click Submit. If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forget your password?” to reset it.
- On the left side of the screen, under My Account, My Online Access, select Subscriptions. The online content you have access to will be listed to the right. Click the appropriate link to view the content.
Please do not share the Authorization Code with anyone outside our campus community.
Need help? Email email@example.com or call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (office hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
Please contact UConn’s Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL@uconn.edu) for more information.