- How to balance parenting and productivity: A realistic approach for faculty with young children
- How to develop a daily writing process
- Writing science: How to write papers that get cited and proposals that get funded
UConn has an institutional membership, so sign up today! Membership Includes:
- The Monday Motivator (weekly productivity email)
- Access to monthly core curriculum and guest expert webinars and multi-week courses
- Access to the Career Center
- Recordings of all previous webinars
- Access to moderated monthly writing challenges and monthly mentor matches
- Discounted Faculty Success Program registration
- Free access to online accountability and tracking software to alumni of the Faculty Success Program
How to activate your membership:
- Click this link: University of Connecticut.
- Create a username and password and enter your institutional e-mail address (i.e., @uconn.edu) to expedite your registration.
- Complete the registration process.
You will receive a welcome e-mail within 2 business days confirming that your account is active and that you can access the NCFDD resources. If you have questions about this program, please contact CETL.